Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bases

Hello People,

Today I have painted some more black orcs, but ill give you and update on that when the whole unit is done.


What do want you guys to see is the start of my first 2 prototype-bases. I wanted something i can do quickly (because of my time issue), but not to standard (sand and grass). So I came up with cork for some stone slabs. I have only started on 2 bases, because i am going do my bases when the army is done. So i can model my miniatures around the bases (fitting in a unit and what not). So here is a preview.



To the left: Some cork slabs and a little rubble on the ground. Not yet undercoated. (duh)










To the right: Undercoated the Bases
And for the first time i am going try out the new texture paint of GW for the sand parts.
Hopefully i will have some pictures of the bases done by tomorrow (maybe tonight with crappy lighting).








Owh yeah and i made a Foot of Gork (or is it Mork, I can't be arsed to get my book) Template.

No comments:

Post a Comment