Monday 16 April 2012

Battle of the Clubs

In the Netherlands we got a tournament called the battle of the clubs. This year this tournament will be held in tilburg on the 13th of may. I am going to compete with my Orcs and Goblins army.

All that you have seen in my previous posts is painted so far and i still need to do the rest. So that is just about under 120 models i still have to do.

My army compesition is the best in the world, but i rather go for nice models instead of cheezy armylists.
Here are the models i need to paint before the tournament starts:
1x Savage orc warboss on boar
1x Savage orc Shaman on boar
1x Savage orc great Shaman
1x Night goblin shaman
1x Black orc big boss battle standard bearer
30x Black orcs
30x Savage orcs
40x Night goblins (and somewhat fanatics :P)
8x Savage orcs boar boys
1x Arachnarok Spider (aye the big one)

So that is me stressing out on the fact that i still need to do that much.






No comments:

Post a Comment